My journey begins in Chiapas, where a group of Maya artisan women make me using double-cross stitch embroidery and colorful cotton strings. After a month's work, I am sent to the city of Leon where our workshop of artisans put the final touches on me to make me functional, trendy and unique for you. I am then sent to sunny San Diego, CA to spread the love for the craft of my artisans and bring awareness and appreciation to the Vive Artisanally movement.
All Tin Marin products are handmade and assembled separately, making every product unique which can result in slight variances. This is part of the beauty and exclusivity of the product.
- Handwoven by artisans in Chiapas, Mexico; each strap takes two months to weave
- Cotton, nickel hardware, leather lining & tabs
- Convenient clip for easy swapping
- This strap can be used with any Tin Marin bag that has a removable strap
- Made in Mexico
- Bags sold separately
- Dimensions: 1.3" W x 42" L (end-to-end, including hooks)
- Shoulder strap drop: 21"
Tin Marin strives to promote and support the craftsmanship of artisans from around the world through fair trade and ethical work with products that make you look good, and do good by giving back to our artisan communities with every purchase.