Say hello to your new favorite Summer drink!
This drink is refreshing, fruity, and with just the right mix of alcohol to enjoy. We love the simplicity of this cocktail and trust us when we tell you, you're going to LOVE it. To make a pitcher you will need the following;
• 4 cups cubed watermelon
• 1 1/2 cups silver tequila
• 1 cup fresh lime juice
• 1 (250ml) bottle sparkling or regular Rosè wine, chilled
• 3-4 (12oz) cans sparkling waters, for topping
Chili Lime Salt
• 1/4 cup flaky sea salt
• 2 teaspoons Tajin or 1 teaspoon chili powder
• 1 pinch granulated sugar
• zest from 1 lime
1) Make the Watermelon juice: blend the watermelon in a blender. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
2) Combine 2 cups of watermelon juice, the tequila, lime juice, and Rosè in a large pitcher. Stir to combine and chill for 2 hours or until ready to serve.
3) To make chili lime salt. Combine all ingredients on a shallow plate. Rim your glasses in salt, then fill with ice.
4) When ready to serve, fill the pitcher with ice. Pour into glasses and top off each glass with sparkling water. Garnish as desired with watermelon and thyme (optional).
Till Next Time,
Tin Marin Team
Recipe by: Tieghan Gerard from Half Baked Harvest